Friday, August 6, 2010

Waffles

Today I had a demo/presentation in work about what I've been doing up until now. I was to explain about the virtual machines, show how they worked, the advantages and disadvantages of them. So we all gathered around a very long table in the board room and reclined in big executive chairs. It was a little intimidating, sitting between a long table of scrutinous engineers and a giant TV, but they seemed to like it. In the end, they know more about how to fix the shortcomings with the machines than I did.

Tomorrow is laundry day yet again, it seems like I'm washing my clothes every week. Though I imagine it would be a bit easier if I didn't have to sit around wasting time in Hoofddorp waiting for my clothes to finish washing, and then to finish drying.

Afterwards I intend to take a trip down to Pathé by the Arena and see if I can get to see Inception. hopefully they're screening it in English. If it's not on, I'm sure I'll find something else to watch. Either way, I don't plan on leaving that cinema without seeing a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment