Thursday, September 16, 2010

Forever Delayed

Registration still isn't open today. I did some more research into the choices and I'm almost back to square one in terms of picking what I want to do. On further investigation, Operations Research is not about problem solving, decision making, game theory and management skills. It is instead about very hard, nasty maths. So where I had it down as a sure thing, I now might reconsider. If I can find something else worth taking.

Tomorrow is the last day of one of the Interns, so there's going to be a night out to say goodbye to himself and me. Somewhere in Haarlem, I think. I'm glad, these nights are filled with boring. Honestly, while I've had a great time over here, I cannot wait to get back to Ireland.

Just over a week to go. Should probably think about packing.

4 comments:

  1. Haarlem eh ;) time to sample what it has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I've pubbed in Haarlem before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OR isn't really *that* hard mathswise, as long as you can wrap your head around the Simplex method.

    So it's basically impossible.

    ReplyDelete