Friday, September 3, 2010

Super Positive!

One thing I've learned today. Well, I've learned a few things, but the biggest thing I learned today. It's that The Go! Team are great. Like, really great. Super positive and super funky. They kind of remind me of Alphabeat, only less poppy and much funkier. There's so much energy, some of the tracks just make me want to jump about. "Thunder, Lightning, Strike" is a great album.

So, Munich may be off, for various reasons. But that doesn't mean that I'm not going to get any kind of break. It's off to Croatia with my girlfriend and me. It's not the easiest place in the world to get to, but Ryanair have two flights there a week for less than a third the price of flights to Munich. Accommodation is far cheaper too, so even with the extra few days we'll end up paying far less.

Truth be told, I don't know anything about Croatia. Though the photos of the landscape look beautiful. One of the cities is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and looks wonderful. The National Park looks spectacular. I'm not much of a photographer, but I'll be sure to bring my camera for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment