Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tumbleweed

I really need to find out something to do with myself. Ever since I got back I've been spinning in my chair wondering what to do with myself. I'm just about fed up of it at this point. I should probably try to finish my Java book, I'm only halfway through. But I was hoping for something more fun and relaxing. I guess it'll get fun once I get into the swing of it.

I miss proper food already. The past couple of days I just don't want to eat anything that's in my cupboard. Not that there's a lot in the cupboard. I don't feel like having anything that the sell in the local chipper, and I'm definitely not going back for any of that awful excuse for Chinese food these sell here in town.

I'm left hungry, but not wanting any of the food that's readily available. I could go get more food from the local shops, despite how their restrictive opening hours might try to stop me. But cooking out of a tiny pot and hotplate sitting in the middle of the floor is quite an unappealing prospect.

I've had about all I can take of this little bedsit. I want to live in a real house, or a real apartment. Something with a real kitchen and a real bedroom. Not this horrible mashup of the everything in one room. Only three weeks remaining until I get back to Ireland, I can hardly wait.

1 comment:

  1. Aww sounds like you were having a bad day. You'll be home in no time :P

    ReplyDelete