Monday, July 26, 2010

Lazy Days

I still haven't recovered from Friday. That late night was a shock to the system after I've become accustomed to going to bed and getting up early. One all nighter and three days later I'm still falling asleep at my keyboard.

Every time I look at that bag, it seems to get bigger. I'm glad I bought it, I need a good backpack, and my old two both have holes in them near the top which prevent me using them. This one also has the added bonus of being near at hand right now. Still, I'm wondering if I could get a good cheap messenger bag to replace my old and frayed one. I'm quickly becoming addicted to buying bags. This can only possibly end well.

I've just been paid. Payday is always great, suddenly it seems like you can buy all those nice things you've always wanted. Then you take into account all those necessities like food, drink, travel and rent and savings. And you realise that you don't really have much left for anything besides a trip to the cinema and a book. Still, it was fun while it lasted.

I've decided to give Google Reader another try. I've unsubscribed  from the news feeds that generated over 1000 posts a day. I should be able to properly follow the news and blogs I'm interested in now and filter our all the interesting stuff from them without having to thrawl through several web pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment