Sunday, July 4, 2010

Throw Away Your Television

TV is over. At least, for me it is. Every TV show I've followed is now finished. That chunk of my Sunday afternoon I usually spend watching TV shows is now empty. This week I spent a while wondering what to do with it. Then I realised that there's not much news at the weekends, so I went back to programming.

There are three supermarkets in the town where I live. Today, none of them were open. I discovered this by trying the doors of each of them in turn. Good think I wasn't in desperate need of anything. I was just looking for something a little different from normal for my dinner. In the end I just got a meal from the chipper. They may close at 8 every night of the week, but at least they open on Sundays, which is more than any other business in town can claim.

No comments:

Post a Comment